Pokemon Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Poke Battle Island-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Term
Admin
Term

[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM Empty
PostSubject: [Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM   [Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm

(15:28:10) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi Ubers is 21/39223 [1554 points / 89 battles]!

Introduction :

Hey guys, It's Term bringing you the first RMT on this forum. The team was built around the new gift BW2 gave us, Kyurem-W. I'm posting this because it got me pretty high on the ladder, and I'm pretty much done with it, so let's get it in!

At a Glance :
[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM Bw2whitekyurem[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM 20510[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM 25010[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM 48410[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM 38310[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM 493-gh10

In Depth :

[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM Images10
Kyurem-W @ Choice Specs
Trait: Turboblaze
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fusion Flare
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast

Behold, The star of the team! Kyurem-W with an outstanding base 170 SAtk is so easy and fun to play with. I decided on the item, Choice Specs to increase its already high Sp.Atk even further reaching a maximum of 658 in SAtk with a timid nature. Fusion Flare takes care of Forretress, Ferrothorn or even low health Dialga or Heatran if you don't want to risk Focus Miss. Focus Blast is chosen over Dragon Pulse for the super effective coverage if need be. Draco Meteor, Kyurem's strongest move was selected cuz STAB and 140 > 90 and stuff. Ice Beam is to tear opposing sun teams that aren't prepared ( Ho-oh is the most common switch into this thing, so rocks are beneficial ) Here are some calcs : 248 HP / 10 Def Ho-oh - 252 SpAtk Choice Specs Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs 248 HP/10 SpDef Ho-oh: 46.99% - 55.18% (2-3 hits to KO). Max Atk and Spe : 252 SpAtk Choice Specs Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs 0 HP/4 SpDef Ho-oh: 55.24% - 65.44% (2 hits to KO).

[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM 20510
Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spe)
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic

With a high weakness to stealth rock, It was obvious i needed a spinner. I considered Tentacruel, but it's kind of meh for a sun team, and I lacked a Steel. Forretress serves its purpose quite well, switching in on scarfed dragons easily getting a spin or a layer of spikes off with little worries. The EVs are dumped into HP and Sp.Def for obvious reasons ( No one uses Def. Forretress n Ubers.... ) . Toxic is chosen over Toxic Spikes to beat Levitating/Flying Mons such as Lugia, Latias, Giratina-O, etc.

[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM 25011
Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Substitute
- Recover

Well since I have 1 sun abuser, mineswell get me anotha one. Seriously though, Ho-oh demolishes teams, getting 6-0s like no other. Ho-oh serves as my Physical Sweeper but also as a check to most special attackers with Ho-oh's amazing defensive stats ( base 104 HP and 154 Spd ) Brave Bird and Sacred Fire for STAB. Substitute for sweeping purposes. and Recover for longevity. <-- Recover is chosen over Roost so Groudon can't predict Roost and go for EQ . I know some Groudon carry Stone Edge, but it's still uncommon, and u can easily get a Substitute on that thing and easily wear it down with Sacred Fires.

[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM 48410
Palkia @ Lustrous Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Fire Blast
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
- Outrage

Get yourself a Palkia! Seriously, It's a perk that almost every sun team needs. It resists Kyogre's STAB only taking 1/4 of damage from it, and Kyogre's other moves, Thunder and Ice Beam only do 30-40% to this guy. Fire Blast is to kill off Steel Types which give Kyurem-W some issues when predicting. Spacial Rend is chosen over Draco Meteor, because I'm trying not to lose -2 SAtk every time I use the damn move, and the Critical Hit Ratio from Spacial Rend is nice as well :] Hydro Pump for Dual STAB which gives this mon pretty amazing coverage. only being resisted by Ferrothorn( Dealt with by Fire Blast ), Empoleon ( Ubers...Hello? ) and Shedinja. To round his moveset off I have Outrage, this is to destrolish low health Chansey/Blissey that otherwise give Kyurem problems. One more thing Lustrous Orb, bosting Palkia's STAB moves by 20% as well as the fact that it bluffs the choice item.

[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM 38310
Groudon @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail

What's a sun team without Drought. I considered Vulpix, but it just can't take hits from Catepie mang. Anyways and more Seriously, Groudon is great, Amazing bulk on the Physical side as well as a great HP stat. The EVs are to ensure it can switch in and take hits from threats ranging from ExtremeKiller to Zekrom. Earthquake is the obvious STAB option. Stealth Rock because the best move in the game and stuff. Dragon Tail for Phasing reasons. Rock Slide is to take down opposing Ho-oh which gives this team problems. Rock Slide is chosen over Fire Punch or even stone edge because Stone Miss, and I can easily switch in Forretress on Ferrothorn who can usually win the hazard war.

[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM Ghost
Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Focus Blast
- Judgment
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Now here comes a +6, perfect coverage got you stuck bitch, YESSSS u still some f*n Mudkips. Anywho, this guy, the uber version of Scrafty. Judgment cuz STAB yo. Focus Blast to hit Heatran, Dialga, Ferro, Tyranitar, etc. Calm Mind for dat boosta boost. Finally, Recover is for longevity. the EVs are self explanatory. Here are some calcs against a T-Tar : 252 HP /180 SDef. ( StandardTar ) - 252 SpAtk Arceus Focus Blast vs 252 HP/180 SpDef Tyranitar: 69.31% - 82.18% (2 hits to KO) (Guaranteed OHKO) . 252 HP/252 SDef. - 252 SpAtk Arceus Focus Blast vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Tyranitar: 65.35% - 77.23% (2 hits to KO) Big Domage D:

Last Words :

Try the team out, and don't forget the rate! I had lots of fun with this team and I hope others will too Smile) Any suggestions to make this better are highly appreciated. Thanks!!

Importable :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://icterine.board-directory.net

[Gen 5 Ubers] Specs KYUUREEMM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Island :: Competitive Pokemon :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: